A kitchen paint colors with dark cabinets depends on custom look, or you want try to paint yourself. A fresh coat of paint renews old kitchen cabinets for a cheap makeover. Whatever your reasons to paint the cabinets, you always have the choice of colors is an important decision. The cabinets are an important part of the kitchen, so that the color has a major impact on the overall picture of the room.
Decorate your kitchen has dark wood furniture can be a challenge at first sight. However, what is your own style to a room where you enjoy spending time in. The kitchen is one of the most used rooms in the house, it is important to decorate in a way that makes it comfortable, attractive and, particularly functional for your lifestyle. Choose a color scheme and decor that complements the dark closets.
- The black color is more common for kitchen cabinets. Black cabinets look classic and elegant offering boxes, while the extended cabinets, black in the kitchen that generally darker. The black is a good choice if you need to have a bigger kitchen, with good lighting at all times. A kitchen with lots of windows allowing plenty of natural light, it makes this be a good candidate for the black boxes.
- Use the counters in combination with the dark furniture to your color palette and theme. If your renovation or building a kitchen, consider the natural light in the room when you pick up your work surface. For example, light gray or black granite counter, a lighter color in the room, without the exact opposite of the cabinets.
- Paint the walls a lighter color in the palette of colors and some light, neutral colors like white, cream or beige. Lighter walls prevented the space seem like a dark cave.
- Add lighting to the room for the night or when the room is well lit by windows or skylights. Under-counter lighting provides a decorative touch, while extremely useful in the preparation of meals if it is dark outside.
- Place a plant – also in the diversity of the district – on top of cabinet space for them, an island or somewhere on the counter. Even a small single plant or small potted herbs on the windowsill will work. Brightens the kitchen and brings a bit of “life” that gives warmth to the room.
Keep all small appliances that are frequently used as a toaster, blender, coffee at the counter, where it is most convenient. Keep small appliances extras on the desktop or wherever you have room. You must meet all of the larger size if possible. For example, many kitchens paint colors with dark cabinets containing a steel black and stainless steel. In this case, ideally toaster black steel or stainless steel, blender and coffee maker.
Run (fake is fine) color or theme in the kitchen with colored tiles, fruit baskets, flowers and small candles. With a few carefully placed decorative accessories to add some personal style to the room. Keep your accessories or bright colors that will not be overshadowed by the dark closets.