There is nothing more beautiful than on the terrace on a nice day. I love my day with a cup of coffee, look around to see what bloomed in my garden and birdsong, it is very quiet. Since we spend so much time as possible in our backyard, as we can, it can look beautiful.
It is summer and time to enjoy nature. Outdoor seating in the outdoor dining sets is not only relaxing, but also a great way to invite new people you meet in your home. With a few simple tables, chairs and plants, the lawn can be used in a cozy dining area.
Enhance your backyard experience with the establishment of a kitchen in this room. A summer terrace kitchen makes barbeques and backyard meetings easier and allows you to cook and serve food all in one place. Turn your existing patio in an outdoor kitchen is not that hard, but you need the appropriate equipment and furniture to choose from.
- Decide what you want in your garden. These decisions have to be first, so you know exactly how much space is needed to complete your project plan.
- Look in your garden and decide where to place your garden. Make an area near the wall of your house to create a better option. Decide what area is best to sit out and relax. Concentrate on one part of your garden is not too much wind or sun. Do not forget that the privacy and noise is often a problem. Choose a part of your garden is going to think about privacy at the same time.
- Use a wall of your house as one side of the garden. Since the wall already exists, it is a structure built with fewer resources, saving time and money.
- A “next to the wall” exterior wall. While you can use a fence to make this version may be more likely to plant a hedge. You can do this with sunflowers as they grow very tall wall in all its forms themselves. Or if you prefer a shorter coverage, what you can to plant hydrangeas and boxwood classic. The box has a couple of years before full maturity, but in the end it looks good.
- Set up the outdoor dining sets such as a table and chairs, now that real “walls” are set for your garden. Make sure the furniture is weather resistant and durable, and they see a bit of wear to be elected. Place outdoor furniture, so that the family of food and other guests can relax and comfortable.
- Think about outdoor pests inevitable. These insects can switch to mute all the experience of outdoor dining, but they are manageable with the right tools. Use citronella-scented candles and oil lamps to help keep mosquitoes away. Use also apply to food, so the ants and flies that are not in the food we are about to sit down and serve. Now is the time to sit back, relax and enjoy your new garden.